06 de maig, 2014

Why do I love you so much?

Why do I
feel so complete
when you are next to me.

Why do I
smile instantly
when I hear your voice.

Why do I
feel insanely happy
when your fingertips touch my skin
and when your lips kiss my neck
and when my eyes see your face
and when my ears hear your laugh.

Why does my heartbeat race
when you talk to me.

Why does my stomach ache
when I think about you.

Why do my hands shake
when I feel like losing you.

And why does breathing
hurt so much
when we can not be together.

And why do I
love you so much
even when sadness fills up my mind
even when tears burn
...even when I don't recognize truth or lies.

Why do I
love you so much
when everything becomes meaningless.

And why do you
love me so much
even when I am made of flaws
even when I do not listen
....even when my words are said with bitterness
and madness
and pain.

Why do we love so much, even though we know it must hurt at some point.
Why do we keep together, if time will tear us apart.
Why do we stay when it gets cold and sad.

I know why we do.

We stay because
we can make it warmer
and happier.

And we keep together because
it does not matter
if life finishes
if death comes
if troubles appear
...our love is neverending.

And we love so much because
what we feel is stronger
than what any kind of pain can cause.

But what I do not know
is why do I love you so much
when in first place
I did not know
what love was
what caring was
...what missing was.

Why do I
love you so much
if this is new
and strange
and it scares me.

Maybe I love you so much
because I do not mind strange things
or fear.

Maybe I love you so much because I refuse to think that
I can not love you so much.